Sunday, August 27, 2006

Living The Dream - Interviewing Woo Yen Yen and Colin Goh

I'd bet almost every netizen in Singapore must know of the TalkingCock website, and directors Woo Yen Yen and Colin Goh, who did the movie version of their premier satirical humour website.


What you may not know, and I'm telling you now, is that they have a second feature film out soon at local theatres, called Singapore Dreaming, and it's a brilliant film! Not only did I give a thumbs up, so did many other reviewers too. If I could say so, this is arguably the most accessible local movie to date this year, still in contention for my movie of the year, and please, do watch it, and share what you think!

Overider and I had the opportunity to interview both directors over breakfast last week, and you can click on the movieXclusive logo below to read the interviewing session we had with Yen Yen and Colin


Singapore Dreaming opens at theatres everywhere starting 7th Sep! Make a date, mark it down on your calendars! Also, stay tuned for a potential announcement soon on how you can watch it with the rest of the movieXclusive folks at a special price!

You can click here to read my review of Singapore Dreaming -it's "Just Plain Brilliant!" :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...