Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Singapore Movies

Feature Films


Ah Long Pte Ltd - Jack Neo, Feb

Click here to read my review.

Trailer
The Leap Years - Jean Yeo, Feb
Click here to read my review. Trailer
Rule Number One - Kelvin Tong, Mar
Click here to read my review. Trailer
Slam - Jonathan Lim, Mar (World Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Trailer 1
Trailer 2
18 Grams of Love - Han Yew Kwang, Apr SIFF, Dec
Click here to read my review. Click here to read an interview with Han Yew Kwang. Trailer:
Boomtown Beijing - Tan Siok Siok, Apr SIFF
Trailer
Diminishing Memories II - Eng Yee Peng, Apr SIFF (World Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Click here to read an interview with Eng Yee Peng. Trailer
Dirt Out - Yousry Mansour, Apr SIFF (World Premiere) Click here to read my review. Dreams from the Third World - Kan Lume, Apr SIFF (World Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Click here to read an Interview with Kan Lume. Teaser
Hashi - Sherman Ong, Apr SIFF (International Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Click here to read my interview with Sherman Ong. Homeless FC - James Leong, Lynn Lee, Apr SIFF
Click here to read my review. Click here to read my interview with James Leong and Lynn Lee. Trailer
Anthem - Excerpt from Homeless FC
Keronchong For Pak Bakar - Abdul Nizam Hamid, Apr SIFF (World Premiere) Click here to read my review. Lucky 7 - Sun Koh, Rajagopal, Boo Junfeng, Brian Gothong Tan, Chew Tze Chuan, Ho Tzu Nyen and Tania Sng, Apr SIFF (Asian Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Teaser
Behind a Scene
Road to Mecca - Harman Hussin, Apr SIFF (World Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Trailer
To Speak - Craig Ower, Apr SIFF
Click here to read my review. Click here to read my interview with Lionel Chok (Producer). Veil of Dreams - Zaihirat Banu Codelli, Apr SIFF (World Premiere) Click here to read my review. Women Who Love Women: Conversations in Singapore - Lim Mayling, Apr SIFF (World Premiere)
Click here to read my review. Dance of the Dragon - John Radel, Max Mannix, May
Click here to read my review. Trailer 1
Trailer 2
The Spirit Compendium - Foo Fung Koon, Jul
Click here to read my review. Trailer:
Money No Enough 2 - Jack Neo, Jul
Click here to read my review. Teaser:
Trailer:
A Month of Hungry Ghosts / 鬼节 - Tony Kern, Aug
Click here to read my review. Trailer:
Mad About English - Lian Pek, Aug
Click here to read my review. Trailer:
12 Lotus - Royston Tan, Aug
Click here to read my review. Behind the Scenes Teaser:
Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Kallang Roar the Movie - Chen Ding An, Aug
Click here to read my review. Teaser:
Trailer:
The Days - Boi Kwong, Sep
Click here to read my review. Blog Site Site at Ning.com Teaser:
Trailer:
My Magic - Eric Khoo, May (Cannes), Sep
Click here to read my review. Trailer
Salawati - Marc X Grigoroff, Oct
Click here to read my review. Trailer:
Sing to the Dawn - Philip Mark Mitchell, Oct
Click here to read my review. Trailer A
Trailer B
The Carrot Cake Conversations - Michael Wang, Nov
Click here to read my review. Teaser:
Pulau Hantu - Esan Sivalingam, Nov
Click here to read my review. Trailer
Banjir Kemarau (Flooding in the Time of Drought) - Sherman Ong, Oct/Nov Singapore Biennale Click here to read my review. Trailer:

5th Singapore Short Cuts

Click here for the 1st week's shorts and proceedings. Click here for the 2nd week's shorts and proceedings. Click here for the 3rd week's shorts and proceedings. Click here for the 4th week's shorts and proceedings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...