Thursday, July 27, 2006

Have You Seen Singapore Dreaming's Theatrical Trailer?

This is amazing, and I'm still constantly picking up my jaw from the floor.

I know about the Singapore Dreaming website quoting this blog's review of their wonderful movie (Oei, no kelong ya? I never ask them to put ok? They put their ownselves one :-)

And I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the same, on the theatrical trailer no less, now playing in (GV) cinemas.

*Jaw Drop*
Right after Lianhe Wanbao's, Straits Times, President SR Nathan, and mr brown's comments.


Ok, enough tooting of my horn, must go see ok? The movie that is! I still stand by my review, and will watch it again when it opens on 7 September. Mark the date on your calendars people.

And stay tuned for an upcoming interview with the directors Colin Goh and Woo Yan Yan, akan datang!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...