Tuesday, November 27, 2007

[I Want See] Homeless FC



James Leong and Lynn Lee's documentaries are nothing short of fascinating, having watched their earlier efforts in Passabe and Aki Ra's Boys. I'm still waiting with bated breath for their latest documentary Homeless FC, which has been making its rounds in film festival circuits, and had a run in Hong Kong. I could have watched its premiere during this year's Hong Kong International Film Festival, but sadly had to leave earlier on the evening that it was screened.

Check out the trailer here:



and this really cool (fan made?) music video featuring Cui Jian's original Mandarin Rock classic "I Have Nothing" and the English version of the song, "I Walk This Road Alone" by Denmark's Michael Learns to Rock, featuring visuals from the movie "Homeless FC".



And please, since this is in Cantonese, do have it screened here in its original language track ok?

Links

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...