Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tokyo International Film Festival, Here I Come, Again!


I guess by the time you read this entry, the baby in the picture would have left the tarmac at Changi and headed towards the land of the rising sun, where it's gonna be one heck of a festival, going by the variety of main and fringe events during my entire stay there. Except this time I'll be there about a week earlier, to check out the sights and sounds of the rest of Japan, from Hiroshima to Osaka, from Wakayama to Kobe (Tetsujin-28 in the park!)

I'll probably be asleep right now during this 7 hour red-eye flight. But do stay tuned as I hope to keep this blog up to date with the latest lowdowns and happenings from the Tokyo International Film Festival stating from next week. Reviews, interviews, pictures, videos and more, brought to you with a huge dose of luck and diligence of course, looking at the schedule which is chock full of back to back to back activities!


Meanwhile I'll use the temporary downtime to put up some reviews of films watched earlier before the flight, and these will be found right below this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...