Friday, December 02, 2005

Viva Las Vegas!

Hi there, Regulars of ANutshellReview, I'll be away in the land which Bugsy created, where Con Air flew over and knocked that Hard Rock Cafe signboard, where Danny Ocean and his bunch of Merry Men raided the Bellagio, where Nicholas Cage got laid by Elizabeth Shue... you get the drift

So there won't be an update on movies which are released in Singapore over the period when I'm away, like Perhaps Love (though you can always tune in to the reviews from the good folks over at movieXclusive)

But it's still on my watch list, and I'll be catching it once I'm back on 12th Dec, in time for King Kong! (Bought my tickets already btw)

So later friends, but don't expect any Kiss and Tell.... 'cos what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...