Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013 Singapore Movies

Friends, this is to keep track of Singapore movies (made by Singapore Filmmakers / selected co-productions) screened, or going to be screened, for this year - 2013.

Do check back for periodic updates, as and when I discover them.
Or help me! If you know of those not in my list, please let me know?
Or if you're a filmmaker and have an upcoming project, would you grant me the opportunity of trying to add a little buzz to it?

Mucho Gracias!

Feature Films


Ah Boys to Men / 新兵正传 Part 2 - Jack Neo, Jan 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

Time No Enough / 時間不夠用 - J.P. Tan, Gala Premiere Only, Jan 2013

Trailer:

Love... And Other Bad Habits - Lee Thean-Jeen, Feb 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

Red Numbers / 红字 - Dom Ow, Feb 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

Trailer (Gao Family):

Inside the Urn / Ghost Child / 鬼仔 - Gilbert Chan, Mar 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

Sex.Violence.FamilyValues - Ken Kwek, Mar 2013 (R21, Objectionable Bits Muted)
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

The Great North Korean Picture Show - Lynn Lee & James Leong, Dubai International Film Festival, Dec 2012, Southeast Asian Film Festival, Mar 2013
Click here to read my review.

Liberta - Kan Lume, Cinema Digital Seoul, Special Mention, Aug 2012, Southeast Asian Film Festival, Mar 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

FRVL - Tzang Merwyn Tong, Southeast Asian Film Festival, Apr 2013 (First Look)

Judgement Day / 世界末日 - Ong Kuo Sin, Apr 2013
Click here to read my review.

Teaser 1:

Teaser 2:

Trailer 3:

Ilo Ilo - Anthony Chen, Cannes Directors' Fortnight World Premiere May 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

That Girl In Pinafore (A Singapore Love Story) - 我的朋友,我的同學,我愛過的一切 - Chai Yee Wei, Aug 2013

Teaser 1:

Teaser 2:

Teaser 3:

Menstrual Man - Amit Virmani, Aug 2013

Trailer:

Innocents - Wong Chen-Hsi, Sep 2013
Click here to read my review.

Trailer:

Justice Devil / The Magnum (Working Title) - C.J.Harvaraj, (Pending) Oct 2013, Unreleased

Trailer:

(Magnum) Trailer:

Here We Are - Singapore Music Film Documentary - Daniel Rucerito, Oct 2013 (Released on YouTube)

Pendekar Bapak-Budak (Childish-Dad Warrior) - Raffi Khan, Nov 2013

3 Peas in a Pod / 他她他 - Michelle Chong, Nov 2013

Trailer:

Everybody's Business 人人有份 - Lee Thean-jeen, Dec 2013

Trailer:

To Singapore, with Love / 星国恋 - Tan Pin Pin, Busan International Film Festival Oct 2013

I Hugged The Berlin Patient - Edgar Tang, Dzul Sungit, Dec 2013

Trailer:

2 comments:

Rita Santos said...

Thank you for your take on movies Stefan. Happy new Year.

Stefan S said...

Thank you FilmPuff, Happy New Year to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...