Monday, March 05, 2007

Death Is the Road to Awe

This is one winning that's definitely for keeps, and it's something that's going straight into my vault and not leaving my grasp.

For those who've enjoyed Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain, there's a companion hardcover book released, and is available from Amazon. Having enjoyed the movie and wanting to purchase its soundtrack soon as it's available at the shelves here, it was pleasant surprise that I won a copy of the book, which included beautiful images from the movie, as well as some illustrations depicting key events. And no, it isn't a graphic novel per se as some have claimed, although the images do run in order of the narrative.



And what more, it includes the complete screenplay in a separate booklet set into the main book...



But this takes the cake: did I say it bears Aronofsky's autograph?



Definitely one of my valued movie mementos! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...