Monday, November 27, 2006

Deja Vu

OK, I'm a Denzel fan, so the review might be slanted. I'm OK with Tony Scott's quick cutting style, so I don't suffer from the induced headaches that people complain about when watching his films. I enjoyed their collaboration in Man on Fire and Crimson Tide, so hell I'll probably enjoy Deja Vu too, which I did.

One warning though, despite the cheesy trailer where the opening credits repeat themselves, this film has a bit of hokey physics used to sustain plausibility. So please suspend disbelief, and oh yes, don't go looking for the plot holes because like all time travel related movies, they always exist.

Adopt the singular viewpoint and perspective of the protagonist, and you're in for a weekend popcorn ride.

To read my review of Deja Vu at movieXclusive.com, click on the logo below:


To read my review of Deja Vu at movieXclusive.com, click on the logo below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...