Sunday, July 16, 2006

Where The Hell Is Matt?

This is one of the rare postings I put up which has no relation to movies showing in Singapore.

Rather, this is an internet clip(s) / website which features the travels for a certain Matt Harding from Connecticut, who has travelled most parts of the world, and doing his madcap dances in places a widely travelled person would find familiar.

I've always enjoyed travelling, but budget and a social lifestyle are the easy excuses I can give my lack thereof. Here, Matt shows us how to "dance alone with one hand waving free" (Claire Colburn, Elizabethtown), be it in bustling metropolitan cities, or perched on a rock 1000 mile above the ground.

Either it is in envy, or in awe, the clips that he posted featuring his travels and dance, to the tune of Deep Forest's Sweet Lullaby, is profoundly inspiring to say the least. It has brought smiles and I've already have the clips on repeat. I salute the spirit! Impossible is nothing!

Clip 1


Clip 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...