Saturday, January 15, 2005

Another Freebie On Its Way

It was quite late after the Kinsey show 2 nights back, and I was tuning in to my favourite radio station Power 98, (currently tied with another new hotshot station Lush 99.5). The first thing I heard was the DJ Soo Wei saying that nobody had won their movie challenge yet, and she started to repeat the questions.

I was hearing the questions for the first time, and yep, I know all the answers. Was ready to call in until she said to SMS in the answers.

What?! I have the slowest sms-typing speed in the world!

Then I felt the winning feeling. It's unexplainable, I just feel it, the overwhelming sensation of something coming my way. SMS-ed my answers, and five minutes later, I got a call and I was on the air (well, not quite.... most of the time, it is pre-recorded).

For all you curious folks out there, and to those who were clueless (thank you for giving me the opportunity to win), the answers were
1. Seed of Chucky
2. X-Men 2: X-Men United
3. Kill Bill Vol 2

I won a S$50 CD hamper. Not sure what's in it yet, gonna collect it soon and let ya all know

Oh yeah, and for the record, I don't get this kinda feeling for 4D/Toto, so don't bother asking me yeah?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...